15 November 2022
Keller India is looking for Site Manager who can work across sites located in East India
Responsibilities will include the following:
Business Development and Proposal Preparations
- Identifies new opportunities and coordinates with the management team for support and overall strategy. Helps to identify new markets, clients and technologies while building client relationships.
- Assembles proposals which includes performing risk assessment, evaluating opportunities to increase profit, estimating, engineering, technical writing, site visits and client Q & A.
- Responsible for negotiation of the contract and understanding the contract requirements.
- Coordinates with pre-construction team if applicable.
- Fully understands and complies with Keller risk management policies and procedures.
- Recognizes major risks and takes appropriate measures to reduce risks to the company.
- Responsible for designs, submittals, material ordering, pre-job planning and scheduling.
- Plans pre-project meetings with the Superintendent and other entities as required.
- Develops plans and strategies with the project team to maximize profitability of projects.
- Builds and leads effective project-based teams.
- Ensures the work performed meets the specified requirements.
- Works with the branch and project team to ensure the project stays on schedule and in budget.
- Identifies and addresses challenges and opportunities to maximize profitability.
- Identifies, tracks and addresses changes; escalates changes when necessary.
- Approves and monitors weekly and monthly financial reports, forecasts, budgets and other metrics throughout the duration of the project.
- Manages A/R collections. Safety and Quality Assurance
- Ensures compliance with all Keller and OSHA safety requirements.
- In the event of a safety incident, work in partnership with HSEQ to support employees and project management teams per Keller policy.
- Resolves all quality nonconformance issues.
- Exercises stop work authority for Safety and Quality issues
Qualified Candidates Will Have
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- Good to have Masters in Geotechnical Engineering or MBA
- Minimum 10 years geotechnical, construction or industry related experience preferred.
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills necessary.
- Understanding of Construction / Civil /Ground Engineering business.
- Understanding of foundation engineering (Piling, Ground Improvement, Grouting, Stone Column) /customers requirements/ new techniques
- Critical thinking ,collaboration & able to maintain rapport, result oriented ,challenges status quo.
- Reliable, demonstrates high level of professional and personal integrity
- Work any where in sites located across East India
Location: Numaligarh, Assam