We Are Hiring
M.Tech (Geo/Civil)/ B.Tech/B.E (Civil)
4 to 7 yrs
30 - 35 years
Best in Market
- Presents proposals to clients and persuading clients to obtain business for the company.
- Develop the market in ground engineering
- Responsible for technical presentation to prospective customers
- Responsible for providing input( customer requirement) to the technical team
- Responsible for coordination with customers at the pre-tender stage.
- Responsible for developing a database for future reference.
- Co-coordinating with the technical team to develop a bid strategy and propose a solution.
- Write technical documents (reports, papers) for tender, marketing, and other purposes
- Knowledge of client requirement and organizations strength
- Thorough understanding of the technical aspect of foundation engineering
- Understanding of foundation engineering market and customers
Added Advantage - Experience in Foundation (Marine, Piling, Ground Improvement, Grouting, Stone Column) Hindi Speaking & Multilingual.
Asst. Manager / Deputy Manager - Contracts (North & West Region)
BE / B.Tech(Civil)
4 to 7 Years
30 to 35 years
Noida Office based
Best In Market
Key Responsibilities :
* Review and Critical analysis of Terms & Conditions during Bid/proposal stage.
* To identify risks associated with commercial terms and conditions and mitigation plan for the same.
* Review the Contract compliances throughout the lifecycle of the project.
* Drafting Contractual correspondences, notices.
* Preparation of claims for due to change in scope, delays at client end etc.
* Preparation of claims for additional items, variations in quantities etc. in accordance with contract conditions.
* Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
* Preparation of application for time extension without any financial liability, identification of claim arising events. etc.
* Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, contractual changes and other documents for all projects.
* To liaise and regularly meeting with lawyers regarding legal notice, claims, counterclaims, written statement, rejoinder etc.
* Contract Negotiation with customer at the time of award
Incumbent should be open for Office/ Client/ Site Visits out of Noida
Manager - BD
B. Tech / BE (Civil Engineering)
10 to 15 yrs
below 40 yrs
Best in Market
Commercial Acumen – strong understanding of the business world and Keller's market and
environment, backed by a ready grasp of what Keller needs to do to succeed. It involves recognising
how different actions or strategies can impact Keller's profitability and cash flow.
● Preparing the cost estimates, offer letters and visiting the sites
● Develop bid strategy, propose solution, in coordination with design team
● Preparing and Providing Proposals, Handling Tenders and Estimations
● Review, submission and management of tenders
Technical Expertise – Must be able to apply the technical knowledge and skills required in the
specialist and professional job role and responsibilities in order to achieve the expected outputs.
● Preparation and Review of technical documents (reports, papers) for tender,
marketing and other purposes
● Preparation of specifications
● Reviewing the tender, contract, negotiating with the clients, and providing assistance
during operation for any clarifications.
Achievement Orientation – having the drive and passion to accomplish goals, excel in all you do, and be successful. These individuals that fall within this category are always striving to improve their work and be more efficient.
● Identifying new sales leads and potential markets and securing the business for the
● Prepare effective proposals, presentations on business development opportunities for
● Presents proposals to client and persuading client to obtain business for the
● Understanding of foundation engineering market and customers
Customer Relationship – describes the ways that Keller will engage with its customers to improve the customer experience. This includes providing answers to short-term roadblocks as well as proactively creating long-term solutions that are geared towards customer success.
● Meet with customers, understand problems and requirements
● Interacting with client & building the client network
● Maintaining good relationships with existing customers
● Attending the negotiation meetings
Desirable - M.Tech( Geotechnical Engineer), M.E(Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering) with sale experience of Foundation(Marine, Piling, Ground Improvement, Grouting, Stone Column) Projects